Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Who am I ...really?

OK, I feel like I should have figured this out by now. It is so weird and I don't know if anyone else feels like this. I have 2 VERY different personalities living inside of me. No, I am not schizophrenic, let me explain. I will descibe me when I am with friends...laid back, easy going, tons o fun (ha), atleast 5 minutes late, always saying something I shouldn't say, happy, attempting to say something funny, etc, . Now, me with my family (my mom, dad, brother- not necessarily Carson or the kiddos)...I am up- tight, first one to arrive, bossy, leader, sassy, rigid, NO fun, straight laced, assertive, etc. I know, if you are a friend you don't believe me..it's true, just ask my mom. However, if you met my family you would understand. I do like a little structure and the Steele family doesn't even know what day it is. On any given Holiday they will show up ATLEAST 2 hrs. late. I am NOT kidding. So because of tardiness and other issues that I don't have the time nor energy to list, I am always stressed. You should have seen me on Friday night when my whole family was trying to catch a train...
Anywho, it makes me sad because my family doesn't even know fun Jamie. To them she doesn't exsist. So, who am I really and how do 2 polar opposite personalities co-exsisit.

No comments: