Monday, September 15, 2008

Goodbye 2's!!!

Well, in about 2 hours it will be official, we will be done with the 2's. I am soooo sad! I just can't stand the thought that I may never do 2's again. It may sound crazy, but it's true. My baby is gonna be three!! As tonight went on I'd say to Sonny, "goodbye 2, we'll never see you again." NEVER?? Oh, that is so sad! I'm never going to have a 2 year old again, I can't stand the thought. I don't know if it's that I'll never have a 2 year old again, or that my Sonny boy will never be 2 again. I mean, I'm struggling with him growing up. I hate it. I'm going to ruin him. I may need to have another child just to keep him from being a sissy boy. They really do grow too fast.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Bowen has been very excited to see Sonny in Tree Hollow. He has told me that he sees him. I asked if he was in his class and he said, "No he's my friend from MOPPETS." This age cracks me up. We need to get them together sometime!